Functional Testing Services
Product quality is the primary concern of every new application or the latest versions released in the market. In the automation world, ASTAQC Engineers gives importance to manual testing along with other automation testing methods. Our manual team works around the customer’s perspective.
Flawed products are inevitably rejected by customers. At ASTAQC, we make sure your product is flawless. Our QA experts carry out 360 degrees product functionality testing. This thorough approach ensures the high quality of your product.
At ASTAQC, the success of functional tests depends on the joint effort of our clients and the functional testing team. The project requirements, system specifications, and the technology stack are the primary concerns during the early phase.
Our automation testing team created the workflows – automated tests. Our functional testers are experts in customizing the testing framework for the technology stack. Once the tester confirms the tests and expected results, the automation tester converts these tests into automated tests.
On a mission to change how the testing is looked at. We offer comprehensive funtional testing services to meet the quality standards of release. Defining the purpose and the needs of the product is the first step to proceed with functional testing.
CHECKOUT BLOGS FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Beginner’s guide for Testing in Python May 26, 2020 Ishaan Pahwa
- All About Outsourcing May 17, 2020
- All About Testing of Machine Learning Models May 11, 2020
- Development with Agile Methodology May 8, 2020
- Development with Traditional Waterfall Method May 8, 2020
- All About Testing Centre of Excellence May 8, 2020
- All you need to know about QA Operations April 18, 2020
- Building CI & CD with QA Ops - Atlassian tools April 18, 2020
- Test Automation in Azure DevOps Using Test Plans and Pipelines April 18, 2020
- ASTAQC Consulting Offers Full-Spectrum Testing Services With Customizable Solutions: GoodFirms April 17, 2020 Anna Stark