Functional Testing Services
Product quality is the primary concern of every new application or the latest versions released in the market. In the automation world, ASTAQC Engineers gives importance to manual Functional Testing along with other automation testing methods. Our manual team works around the customer’s perspective.
Flawed products are inevitably rejected by customers. At ASTAQC, we make sure your product is flawless. Our QA experts carry out 360 degrees product functionality testing. This thorough approach ensures the high quality of your product.
At ASTAQC, the success of functional tests depends on the joint effort of our clients and the functional testing team. The project requirements, system specifications, and the technology stack are the primary concerns during the early phase.
Our automation testing team created the workflows – automated tests. Our functional testers are experts in customizing the testing framework for the technology stack. Once the tester confirms the tests and expected results, the automation tester converts these tests into automated tests.
On a mission to change how the testing is looked at. We offer comprehensive funtional testing services to meet the quality standards of release. Defining the purpose and the needs of the product is the first step to proceed with functional testing.
CHECKOUT BLOGS FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Will Testing of Games generate a lot of jobs in the QA domain in the upcoming years? December 8, 2020
- How is API testing automated using c#? December 6, 2020
- All About Testing of Games November 21, 2020
- All about BurpSuite November 12, 2020
- Automation testing of a mobile app in AWS Device Farm November 11, 2020
- How to Build an Effective Cloud Performance Testing Strategy? October 20, 2020
- How to test an IOS Application Using Selenium with Appium October 11, 2020
- What is Shift Left & How is it different from Agile October 11, 2020
- All About VS Code October 11, 2020
- Testing With TestCafe September 23, 2020