Functional Testing Services
Product quality is the primary concern of every new application or the latest versions released in the market. In the automation world, ASTAQC Engineers gives importance to manual testing along with other automation testing methods. Our manual team works around the customer’s perspective.
Flawed products are inevitably rejected by customers. At ASTAQC, we make sure your product is flawless. Our QA experts carry out 360 degrees product functionality testing. This thorough approach ensures the high quality of your product.
At ASTAQC, the success of functional tests depends on the joint effort of our clients and the functional testing team. The project requirements, system specifications, and the technology stack are the primary concerns during the early phase.
Our automation testing team created the workflows – automated tests. Our functional testers are experts in customizing the testing framework for the technology stack. Once the tester confirms the tests and expected results, the automation tester converts these tests into automated tests.
On a mission to change how the testing is looked at. We offer comprehensive funtional testing services to meet the quality standards of release. Defining the purpose and the needs of the product is the first step to proceed with functional testing.
CHECKOUT BLOGS FOR MORE INFORMATION
- What does Continuous Testing mean and how to perform it? July 20, 2020
- What is Context Driven Testing July 15, 2020
- How to run an end to end test in Kubernetes? July 15, 2020
- What is Cross Origin Resource Sharing and How to use it July 15, 2020
- How to Dockerize Your Automated Tests Using Docker Containers July 6, 2020
- What is GIT How to Use GIT Commands July 6, 2020
- Alert: The Importance of Regression Testing in Agile Development July 2, 2020
- Top 5 Types of Regression Testing and How to Perform Them? June 30, 2020
- Compare CapEx vs OpEx June 28, 2020
- Cloud Computing June 28, 2020