Manual Testing Services
Our Manual Testing Services focuses on product quality. Since, it is the primary concern of every new application or the latest versions released in the market. In the automation world, ASTAQC Engineers give importance to manual testing along with other automation testing methods. Our manual team works around the customer’s perspective.
Manual testing is vital for any product. Software products fall into two categories, generic and custom. We at ASTAQC understand the importance of both types of products. Aesthetic values of a product are the most important aspect to engage your customers.
Our testers are vigilant to capture the appearance and intuitiveness of the product. Though the automated tests verify the response of the data. The manual testing verifies the product, features, and responsiveness.
ASTAQC team chooses the testing phases as per the requirement of the product.
Defining the purpose and the needs of the product is the first step to proceed with manual testing. Our pillars of testing are:
1) Attention to every pixel of UI
2) The detailed analysis of data
3) Verifying the overall functionality of the product.
Regression and exploratory tests are of prime importance. Regression tests confirm the integrity of software as per the previous testing results. Exploratory tests validate the interaction of users with the working software.
Integration and Acceptance tests are the final phases of testing for a product. These tests offer the ability to get the customer’s experience and test the boundaries. Our experienced testers set up complex systems and are experts in rigorous testing.
On a mission to change how the testing is looked at. We offer comprehensive manual testing services to meet the quality standards of release. Defining the purpose and the needs of the product is the first step to proceed with manual testing.
CHECKOUT BLOGS FOR MORE ON MANUAL TESTING SERVICES
- Beginner’s guide for Testing in Python May 26, 2020 Ishaan Pahwa
- All About Outsourcing May 17, 2020
- All About Testing of Machine Learning Models May 11, 2020
- Development with Agile Methodology May 8, 2020
- Development with Traditional Waterfall Method May 8, 2020
- All About Testing Centre of Excellence May 8, 2020
- All you need to know about QA Operations April 18, 2020
- Building CI & CD with QA Ops - Atlassian tools April 18, 2020
- Test Automation in Azure DevOps Using Test Plans and Pipelines April 18, 2020
- ASTAQC Consulting Offers Full-Spectrum Testing Services With Customizable Solutions: GoodFirms April 17, 2020 Anna Stark